Ph. D studentPh.D. student
- Ph.D. student and TA at History Center of Sciences Po (CHSP) since October 2012. Research on Catholic women mobilization in Mexico during the postrevolution regime.
- Holds the Agrégation teaching exam, highest state qualification, in History (July 2010). Teaching experience in high school (2010-2012).
- M.A. at Sciences Po (September 2009).
- Exchange year at Catholic University of São Paulo, Brazil (2005-2006).
- B.A. at Sciences Po Paris, special "Latin America, Spain and Portugal" program (2003-2006).